Three Reasons Why You Need to Own the GrassWorks Weed Wiper™
1. The steel rotating drum allows us to run the attached carpeted material very saturated, and therefore have a lot of chemicals available to apply to the targeted weeds. Because it is rotating, it will not drip.
2. It is applying the chemical to the bottom or underside of the leaves and stem, where the plants are going to be easier to kill because this is the weakest portion of the plant.
3. With the adjustable height we are only putting the chemicals on the targeted weeds and not wasting chemicals on grasses, clovers or crops that we want to keep.
Quick Facts About the GrassWorks Weed Wiper™
- Kills weeds, save legumes
- Chemical is only applied to unwanted plants
- Multiple uses for crops, pastures, & brush control
- Eliminate drip and drift
- Save money on chemicals and labor
- No chemical set back to your desired grasses or crop
- Operating speeds up to 15 mph
- Best of all: every unit is made in the U.S.A.!