Fold and Go with the GrassWorks Flex Unit Weed Wiper™
The GrassWorks Flex Unit Weed Wiper™ is built in sizes ranging from 20 feet to 50 feet. We can custom build any size unit to fit your operation.
We feel our GrassWorks Flex Unit Weed Wiper™ is an extremely efficient and economical tool for any operation that has weed problems.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our units or our farming operations.
Weed Management System
Fast, Effective and Effecient
No Drip…………..No Drift
The GrassWorks Weed Wiper™ system is an aggressive, yet economical and environmentally-friendly method of applying herbicides to control weeds in hay and pasture, row cropping, food plots, wildlife habitat establishment, truck farming, horticulture, turf grass, and vegetation management.
Three Reasons Why You Need to Own the GrassWorks Weed Wiper™
- The rotating drum allows us to run the carpeted material very saturated, and therefore have a lot of chemical available to apply to the targeted weeds. Because it is rotating, it will not drip.
- It is applying the chemical to the bottom or underside of the leaves and stem, where the plants are going to be easier to kill because this is the weakest portion of the plant.
- With the adjustable height we are only putting the chemicals on the targeted weeds and not wasting chemicals on grasses, clovers or crops that we want to keep.
Quick Facts About the
GrassWorks Weed Wiper™
- Kills weeds, save legumes
- Chemical is only applied to unwanted plants
- Multiple uses for crops, pastures, & brush control
- Eliminate drip and drift
- Save money on chemicals and labor
- No chemical set back to your desired grasses or crop
- Operating speeds up 15 mph
- Best of all: every unit is made in the U.S.A.!